Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Little Artist

Emma loves to color. She loves holding and sorting the crayons. And also loves peeling the paper from the wax just to watch it flutter to the floor and then shrieking, "Mama! Ca-ca!" until I come and pick it up.

I love watching her gather all the colors in her pudgy little hands, sometimes calling the orange one green or the blue one purple. But she's getting the hang of it and the more we practice the better she gets at identifying all the colors.

I love the serious look she gets on her face, chubby cheeks and furrowed brow, as she concentrates so hard on the series of scribbles on the blank piece of paper.

I love when she points at the paper and says, "E, M, M, momma," - her way of asking me to write her name on the paper for her to see.

I think I could watch her little face all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment